When you experience tax dues to the IRS and you are unable to pay them there are three main options: one is to pay the whole sum which in most cases is impossible because of bad financial situation, second is to make the payments in installments and the last one is to make a partial payment and get the rest waived away. But if you want to get help with tax related issues the ideal thing would be to look for professional help like Tax Help USA to sort out the situation. If you try to solve the issues by yourself you may fall into deeper trouble.
This is because you would need a complete working knowledge of the IRS system to make the proper arrangements.
What can Tax Help USA do to help you in tax obligation reduction? Some of these include:
- A complete analysis: They collect information about your tax liabilities and all the past communications from the IRS.
- Recommendation: Based on their complete analysis of your situation they give you a list of recommendations to choose the one that will most suit your situation.
- Represent you with IRS as your Power of Attorney providing you with IRS transcripts and the Statute of Limitations expiration date.
- CDP hearing: Tax Help USA is a tax help company that can arrange for a CDP hearing which puts forth your case to the authorities.
- Installment arrangement if you can pay a small amount every month IRS provides you with this option although with a cap on the time you can do this.
- Offer in Compromise applied if you are not able to pay up your owed amount.
With Tax help USA you are safe because you get timely and efficient service with an ultimate decrease in the amount you owe to the IRS.